Are you travelling within the Schengen Area? Save time, the FastTrack service enables you to go quickly through the security check in Terminal 2.
With just one click, choose the date and time slot of your anticipated arrival at the security checkpoint. Each time slot is valid for 90 minutes.
No fee will be charged for the Security FastTrack trial service, as it is being tested in Terminal 2 to verify its operational capabilities and capacity in live airport operations. The service is available from June through September for customers who book long-term parking at the airport as an Extra Service (in Step 3). If the service is not visible, capacity has been reached for the selected time slot. Priority Pass can only be used in a specific time slot. Detailed information is available at the time of booking.
Using the Service
- Following payment, you will receive an e-mail with a QR code and instructions for its use. You may print the QR code or download it into your mobile phone.
- After arriving at the airport, proceed to Terminal 2. Follow the signs leading to the central security checkpoint (Departures), where you will find the Security FastTrack priority lane.
- Validating your voucher
- First, scan your boarding pass.
- You will then be asked to scan your Security FastTrack voucher (a QR code). Find your QR code below.
- Each passenger, including those travelling in a group, must follow the above-mentioned steps. First scan the boarding ticket and then the QR code.
- No fee will be charged for the Security FastTrack trial service, as it is being tested at Terminal 2 to verify its operational capabilities and capacity in live airport operations. The service is available from June through September for customers who book long-term parking at the airport as an Extra Service (in Step 3).
- The price is per person. Each person must purchase their own ticket (adults and children).
Where to find us
- After arriving at Terminal 2 of Prague Airport, follow the signs leading to the centralized security checkpoint in the Departure Hall, where you will find a priority lane for the users of the FastTrack service.
Notice: the FastTrack service is available for passengers travelling within the countries of the Schengen Area from Terminal 2, and can be provided only within the chosen 90-minutes long time slot (time of the arrival + 90 minutes). If the chosen time slot is not used for the security check or if the ticket with the QR code is lost, the service cannot be provided and the money cannot be refunded. The service is not available for passengers travelling with pushchairs or hand baggage other than standard.